People, Process, and Technology are the three legs of any mature Cybersecurity program. If any one of the three are weak, there will be problems.
Alex Philips is the Chief Information Officer of NOV Inc. In this position, Alex is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Information Technologies, Systems, Applications, and Security to further our strategic goals. Alex joined Phoenix Energy Services, now a part of NOV Inc., in 1997 as an IT Network Administrator. During Alex’s 25-year tenure at NOV Inc., he has served in various roles including IT Infrastructure Manager, ERP Director, and, Chief Information Security Officer. Alex was promoted to Chief Information Officer in July 2015. He is a graduate of Rice University with a Master of Business Administration.
1. Pick solutions that can easily scale both up and down!
2. Re-evaluate what is critical. What was must have years ago may now not matter.
3. Consumer products drive business tool expectations.
4. Multiple ways to accomplish a task is many times more important than tool resiliency.
5. Pick solutions that maximize Anytime, Anywhere, Almost Any Device.
NOV | Customer Video (Extended Version) Watch video
NOV’s Digital Transformation Journey, Powered by Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange: Watch video
Log4j 2022: Updating Your Board of Directors on Zero-Day Vulnerability and Risk Management Watch Video
Zenith Live 2020: Think Like a Cloud Software Company Watch Video
CXO Summit 2020: Remote Work is Now the New Norm: Tackling Secure Digital Transformation in this New Paradigm Watch Video