How Zero Trust has evolved over the past decade - Pam interviews Lisa on:
- Where does the term Zero Trust come from?
- Gartner talks a lot about ZTNA and SASE - is it the same thing?
- Why didn’t it take off when it was first introduced?
- What does it mean today? And is it the same for all?
- Where do you see companies struggle with moving to a Zero Trust architecture?
WHAT IS CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF TRUST?
A podcast for digital transformation leaders. Network security experts Pam Kubiatowski and Lisa Lorenzin discuss the latest cyber-attack issues, enterprise security strategies, and current security events so that you can successfully accelerate network and security transformation.