The hybrid work environment is the new work environment forcing us to, among many things, rethink network infrastructure and security. In this episode of The CIO Evolution, host and CXO REvolutionary Les Ottolenghi, and Kevin Schwarz, Director of Transformation at Zscaler, challenge the very meaning of network security in a cloud-based world and explore how the industry is looking to zero trust as the solution for the new paradigm since old answers for new problems wont make the cut as we plunge into future.
Listen to the conversation to learn about:
- Why the idea of the network as we traditionally know it has changed, rendering "network security" obsolete
- The traffic visibility challenge with a close look at how to handle Microsoft 365
- Why user-to-app connections are the simplest, fastest, and most secure and deliver on new user expectations
- The skills CXOs need in the new normal, post-covid-19 world
- A "security and trust as a service" mindset