Secure digital transformation is business transformation [podcast]
Sep 09, 2021
This episode of the CIO Evolution features the sage security perspectives of JP Saini (Chief Digital & Technology Officer at Sunbelt Rentals) and Pam Kubiatowski (Field CTO, Zscaler) that connect the dots between zero trust, brand experience, leadership, and cross-industry digital modernization.
Episode 4 contains an incredible set of insights, including:
- The required security capabilities for modern digital enterprises and how there is no such thing as "nice-to-haves"
- What has worked and not worked when it came to operationalizing the transformation journey
- How designing experiences that build brand credibility relies on secure transactions that are frictionless
- How zero trust can be applied to other parts of enterprise infrastructures and use cases beyond work-from-anywhere
- The best cyber leaders might be proven non-cybersecurity executives who knows the business better than anyone in security, but can still get the security job done